Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tom & Jen Oct. 3, 2008






Well, it's over!! Only with a couple major glitches!! The ceremony did not get under way for about an hour, the music system would not work. So they had to go back into town and find a stereo system that would work!! The setting was the most beautiful setting for a wedding that I have ever seen!! The brides maids and groomsmen all came in on one boat, and the Bride and the brides father came in on another boat. It was cool!! My grand baby Mylez, was the ring barer, he was soooo cute!! The ceremony was beautiful!! After the ceremony, the photographer was able to get all the pictures done just before the small little hurricane hit!! The entire wedding party was able to pack it up in about 15 minutes!! Amazing!! We then moved it to the Hooper Church for the reception!! I made the wedding cake, and it was my first fondant cake!! I had a lady come show me how!! It wasn't that hard!! When we get the professional photo's from the photographer, I will post a bunch of those!! These photos are from my little camera.

5 comments:

Shae said...

Beautiful Cake! My sis-in-law did a chocolate fondant cake for my cousin's wedding and said that it was hard using the chocolate fondant as opposed to the regular stuff. I don't know, I just know that I can't do anything like that. You did a great job!

The Weitman's said...

Less stressed now? Happy for Tom.

Jessica Fuechsel said...

All was beautiful at the wedding. I did think that Tom might sing My achy breaky heart.
I'm so happy I did have to make the cake; it was gorgous.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

What an awesome cake!!! I love the color. Looks like the wedding was beautiful.

debzfinn said...

Those are beautiful wedding pics...added u to my blog...awesome to find your family on here....take care